Serving as a human resources consultant to management and a customer service resource for all staff, the Human Resources section supports the mission and goals of the Office of the Attorney General by:
- Providing responsive customer service to both internal and external customers in a way that exceeds expectations.
- Administering benefits, compensation, compliance, employee relations, performance management and training programs that attract, engage, motivate and retain the best and the brightest.
- Recruiting talent of the highest quality, employing candidates on the basis of skill, experience, education and training.
- Promoting a culture that recognizes and values diversity.
- Fostering a positive and productive work environment that demonstrates respect, fairness and a commitment to excellence.
Tonya E. Woodson
Director of Human Resources
Office of the Attorney General
202 North Ninth Street
Richmond, VA 23219